We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing & Automation Specialist to join our Email Marketing team.
Reporting to the Head of Content, you will audit clients’ current email marketing activity, learn about their business, their customers and develop and execute enhanced strategies that drive remarkable results. You will oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, automation set up, list management, A/B testing, written content and reporting.
- Audit legacy email campaigns, identifying strengths and weaknesses
- Develop all kinds of email strategies in ecommerce, B2B, lead nurturing, newsletters etc.
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies
- Design and execute effective list segmentation strategies
- Maintain customer lists and databases
- Plan and build automated drip and nurture campaigns
- Write compelling email copy
- Manage campaign performance and optimisation
- Educate clients on changes in the digital landscape including third party cookies and data privacy legislation
- Understand the impact of the above on your activity and follow best practices
- Keep pace with email and digital marketing industry trends and developments
- Communicate strategy, project progress and results to clients and teammates
- Create case studies of your work that demonstrate the value of email to new prospects
- Responsibility for finding opportunities for new and existing clients to generate business growth through email
- Prepare and present proposals for new work
- Manage your pipeline of proposals to keep adding new business opportunities and maximise close rate
- Passion for email marketing, CRM and automation
- Excellent writing ability and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and to identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points on email marketing and automation.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in email and marketing automation.
- Experience working with multiple recognised Email Service Providers (e.g. Campaign Monitor, Sharpspring, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Constant Contact etc.)
- Evidence of your history of email marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics and dedicated email reporting tools
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs product suites
- BSc/BA degree in the field of marketing/advertising, business or related
Wolfgang Digital is:
- An international award-winning, independent Irish marketing agency
- Paying market rate salary and with several performance bonuses on top
- Big on professional development. Very big!
- A fun, laid-back workplace
Thanks and best of luck!