Wolfgang Digital is a performance Digital Marketing Agency. We work with a large number of clients from a diverse range of industries. We are the current holders of the Best Agency Digital Media Award and have won many other awards domestically and internationally.
Our environment is one of constant learning; we have weekly upskill sessions and we read, learn and play digital marketing. Our client relationships are long lasting and we’re lucky to work with some of the most exciting brands on the planet.
We are growing our Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) department to offer more services to our e-commerce clients to help improve the user buying journey and thus improve site conversions.
This is an excellent opportunity to push your conversion rate optimisation experience in an agency environment, and help some of the biggest brands to grow by creating outstanding user experiences for their customers.
We’re looking for a senior Conversion Rate Optimisation specialist with experience and knowledge of working with e-commerce clients. The ideal candidate will have a holistic approach to CRO; from analysing and identifying issues, presenting hypotheses to the team, building out A/B tests, and gathering results. The role includes undertaking research in Google Analytics, usability auditing, heuristic evaluation and heatmapping, to gain a strong understanding of customer behaviour and transforming data into actionable recommendations. The ideal candidate is results-driven and craves constant improvement, is comfortable presenting to clients, identifying opportunities and working across multiple teams.
As a Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying conversion issues and optimising the customer funnel. As part of our CRO team you will help build, run and analyse A/B tests, present these insights back to the client, and demonstrate what changes can be made to improve conversion. Your great time management skills will allow you to work across multiple clients and a range of exciting projects.
This role is based in our Dublin city centre office (with remote working at present due to Covid-19).
The perfect candidate should be:
Comfortable identifying opportunities for existing and potential clients, clearly demonstrating growth potential through CRO.
A CRITICAL THINKER
Able to use a combination of qualitative & quantitative data to examine how visitors and prospects are using the site, what problems or bottlenecks they face, and how to overcome these issues to enable successful conversions.
This individual is fluent in the web analytics required to improve a user experience. He/She knows how to create a testing hypothesis and design a test to prove the theory.
This individual is curious about the latest trends in digital marketing. We are looking for an incessant questioner, who is always looking for ways to improve a user experience.
Has confidence in their convictions, can drive direction out of ambiguity and is excited by the challenge of questioning the status quo to get more out of marketing campaigns. Should be able to articulate exactly what isn’t working and what could be better and why.
Knows how to create urgency for both clients and team members, with enthusiasm and straight talk-whatever the situation dictates. Wants to learn fast and find the next winner.
Works collaboratively across departments to turn ideas into action.
The Candidate must have:
- 3+ years experience with conversion optimisation, ideally in the e-commerce or travel industry
- Experienced and knowledgeable with CRO tools to setup, launch, develop A/B tests (VWO. Optimizely, Optimize, etc)
- Experience with research tools including HotJar, CrazyEgg, Zarget or other similar tools
- Experience with multichannel media campaigns.
- Experience in marketing CRO, client pitching and writing proposals.
- Understand best practices for UI and UX for landing pages, applications, mobile, and desktop
- Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind to mine data for insights and generate hypotheses for constant and fast iteration testing.
- Organised and methodical in setting up processes to streamline ongoing testing processes with a team of diverse skills
- Effective communicator to market test ideas and influence test-related decisions
- Client account management experience
- Excellent presentation and slide building skills to showcase learnings, results, and capture interest and attention