Are you a social media addict who wants to gain experience running paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and beyond? If you enjoy a busy workday, continuously learning, a great team atmosphere and working to clear objectives, then you’ll thrive with Wolfgang Digital, one of Ireland’s fastest-growing tech companies.
The Trainee Position is paid at the living wage (€12.90 per hour) for its 6 month full time duration. Trainees who meet the high standard required during the 6 months will be offered a full time salaried Executive position Wolfgang Digital. This is a role based in the Dublin city centre office.
As a paid social trainee you will learn how to design, implement and report on paid social campaigns in line with our client’s business goals.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- Expert knowledge on all widely used social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Pinterest & Snapchat
- Experience with paid advertising, particularly Facebook and Instagram ads.
- An understanding of digital marketing KPIs: CTR, CPC, ROAS etc
- Excellent Copywriting skills
- You should have excellent organisational & multitasking skills to handle multiple social media accounts in a cohesive way
- You’re a creative, innovative thinker who loves coming up with engaging content ideas across a wide range of clients
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of other digital channels, e.g. PPC & SEO
- Fluent English
If you don’t have any hands-on social advertising experience but are enthusiastic, creative and willing to learn, we would still love to hear from you.
A BSc and/or BA degree in marketing, digital marketing, journalism, advertising or PR would be beneficial to your application.
Award-winning, home grown and innovative. Wolfgang Digital is all of these and so much more. As a marketing agency that was started at the founder’s kitchen table, we have gone from strength-to-strength, achieving success in Ireland, mainland Europe and the US.
Wolfgang Digital is one of Ireland’s and Europe’s most decorated performance digital marketing agencies. Our mission is to continually deliver exceptional digital marketing that drives extraordinary business growth for our 100+ clients.
Our culture is one of ongoing learning and development. We have weekly upskill sessions and we read, learn and share digital marketing insights and ideas. Our client relationships are long-lasting and we’re lucky to work with some of the most exciting brands on the planet.
Joining Wolfgang Digital as a Paid Social Trainee has a number of perks, and here are just a few:
- Fast Progression Opportunities
- A growth focused, independent performance agency
- Big on professional development
- A fun, laid-back workplace
Fostering a fun and vibrant environment, we are experts at making great digital marketers. As a member of the team, you’ll benefit from 10+ hours of training every month and will be supported to achieve and surpass your career expectations.
You’ll be encouraged to keep trying new things, challenge the status quo, build on your existing knowledge and continuously find ways to do things better.
How to Apply
Please select the apply button shown to send Wolfgang Digital your CV along with a cover letter and any other relevant information.
In your cover letter, please outline why you think you would be a good fit for this role.
As part of your application, please include links to any social media pages you create social content for or you run social media ads for.