NB This role is a hybrid role with office work based in Dublin 2.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for an experienced B2B Marketer with proven experience in designing and delivering campaigns that drive pipeline growth.
Wolfgang Digital is one of Ireland’s and Europe’s most decorated performance digital marketing agencies. Our mission is to continually deliver exceptional digital marketing that drives extraordinary business growth for our 100+ clients.
About Wolfgang’s Marketing Philosophy.
Our marketing strategy essentially boils down to doing great work and being seen to do great work.
This role is all about the “being seen to” part.
There is a consistent stream of content produced within Wolfgang through case studies, KPI studies, online economy studies, newsletters, webinars and Wolfgang Bites (on YouTube).
You will shape this content into a full-funnel marketing strategy targeting our audiences, nationally and internationally. You’ll manage the delivery of campaigns across, search, social, email & PR executions.
You will work closely with our award winning digital marketing teams to identify content gaps. You will have access to creative, social, SEO and Paid Search teams to ensure your content is striking and seen by the right audience.
You will control the marketing budget and report to the senior leadership team.
The activities will be split across three core areas:
Clients and potential clients - increasing our pipeline
Employer Branding - increasing our talent pipeline
Wolfgang Reforest - managing seasonal marketing campaigns and quarterly newsletters - reforesting Ireland!!
Key activities include:
Devising and managing a content calendar.
Co-ordinating search & social digital marketing carried out by our in-house team.
Selecting, implementing and maintaining a CRM.
Managing CRM growth and email marketing
Coordinating our regular digital marketing studies
Reporting on marketing metrics from Google Analytics.
Making us famous in domestic and international press
Pipeline growth (new business and talent)
It is essential the candidate has the following attributes:
- A Digital Marketing Qualification/marketing degree or better.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable copywriting and editing skills
- Proficiency in CMS and Email Marketing Platforms
It would be interesting if the candidate had any of the following:
- Experience with Google analytics
- Second European Language
- Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Quarterly Profit Share
- Salary review after 1 year and then every 6 months
- Weekly Upskilling Sessions
- Access to training budget for conferences/courses
- Use of Wolfgang bikes for getting around town
- Opportunity to excel as part of a high performance team
- Fun fast-paced work environment