This is a 6 month trainee role paid at the living wage for its duration. Successful trainees that meet the high standard required will be offered a full time position at a higher salary.
SEO has continually evolved over the past number of years and Wolfgang Digital strive to remain ahead of the curve in a dynamic, fast-paced SEO environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to obtain a broad skillset within one of the most in-demand web services in digital marketing and steadily develop your knowledge as part of an award winning digital marketing agency with a great reputation. Although we are working at home temporarily due to Covid 19, this role is based in the Dublin office.
The SEO Trainee will learn how to integrate with our SEO, CRO, Content, Social, Creative and PPC teams to maximise our diverse range of clients’ SEO opportunities within a broad range of geographies and competitive business sectors.
As part of this unique traineeship, the SEO Trainee will learn to assist in performing technical SEO audits, identifying technical issues that may be affecting a website’s organic performance.
Duties will include analysing important on-site issues such as on-page content usage, robots.txt files, XML and HTML sitemaps, meta tag elements using a range of specialised tools.
Off-site techniques such as link analysis and outreach will also play an important part of this traineeship.
Keyword research, analysis, prioritisation and targeting strategies will also form a part of both on-site and off-site learning and will formulate ongoing SEO strategies in line with technical audit findings.
Communication is a vital component of life in Wolfgang Digital. Once a strong degree of competence in the field has been obtained, the SEO Trainee will be required to report on their activity, results and progress to clients as well as present findings and innovations to fellow colleagues on a regular basis.
Reporting duties will involve client presentations, audit documents and monitoring reports on keyword ranking, competitor metrics and organic traffic trends and projections.
- Demonstrable a keen interest in SEO as well as Digital Marketing and the internet in general.
- A reasonable understanding of how search engine algorithms operate and have evolved over time
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Some blogging or outreach/PR experience
- Familiarity with suite of Google platforms such as AdWords, Google My Business, Analytics and Search Console
- Knowledge of the role of UX, CRO, Content, PPC and Social Media and how they can complement SEO
- The SEO Trainee position is paid at the living wage for its 6-month duration, with a view to graduating to a long-term position (with a higher salary)
- We currently have 3 levels of performance bonuses
- We’re big on ongoing professional development and learning
- Fun, friendly, fast-paced working environment